Friday 22 July 2011

Here We Go Again...

So a week's passed since my last blog. Not that anyone's actually interested. Fuck it, I'll tell you how my week was anyway since there's nothing you can do about it.

  • Saturday: The usual barrage of beer and booze mixed with energy drinks, followed by a paralytic teenager and some unnecessarily aggressive people getting all pissy for trivial reasons such as: "Ooh, all his friends just left him there all unconscious." and "Ooh, the one person here who actually is bipolar is on a downer and talking to HER and not ME." I did, however, take solace in that the girl I have feelings for seems to like me back. Although she was drunk.
  • Sunday: Went up to Tipton with that girl I was talking about (she lives there), which was good. We had upwards of twenty tickle fights and then one of her friends who lived nearby found some Lambrini which, as expected, got her pissed. She found more of her friends from the area, and wandered around for awhile and eventually we all went home. Not a bad day. 
  • Monday: Nothing. I mean literally nothing. All day. Except watch TV and eat things.
  • Tuesday: Had a shower. TV, teh internets and eating things again. 
  • Wednesday: See Monday. 
  • Thursday: Recieved my weekly issue of Kerrang! magazine. Read it. Went on teh internets. I also have a couple of guitars that I play from time to time.
  • Friday (Today): Showered again, more TV, food, internets and looking forward to seeing my mates in town tomorr... Oh wait. I'm going on what my father considers a 'Holiday' to Northumberland tomorrow, so my next blog post will be belated because the cottage we're staying in doesn't have Wifi. £650 for a week and no sodding Wifi. Fuck's sake. Oh well, not that anyone actually gives half a shit. 
 That girl I was talking about: her name's Dani (short for Danielle).

Back in a fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment